> 2017-11-10 Outreach event
GV will give a public talk at the Mitaka Network University on "Human motion analysis and robotics: 感情認識とロボット工学の試み" as part of the opennig of the exhibition "Human-robot shaping the future" at Mitaka satelite. @Tokyo, Japan, 三鷹ネットワーク大学企画講座 19:00-20:30 More details to come soon.
> 2017-11-20 Guest seminar
Dr. I. Ocarescu and Dr. I. Cossin from Strate design school, France, will visit us and give a talk on "Design and social robots". 15:0~16:30 9-452 details
> 2017-11-22 Workshop
GV together with I. Ocnarescu from Strate Design organizes workshop at ICSR 2017 on "Modes of Interaction for Social Robots: Postures, Gestures and Micro-interactions (Part I. Small robots)". @Tsukuba, Japan
> 2017-11-2~3 Conference presentation
GV will present our work on "Dance with me! Child-robot interaction in the wild", at the International Conference on Social Robotics. @Tsukuba, Japan
> 2017-11-30~2017-12-1 invited talk
GV will give a talk on
> 2017-10-12 Lab new students
Welcome to J. Phan and H. Hendra who join the lab for 3 months under the AIMS program!
> 2017-10-9 Lab visitors
Prof. D. Kulic from Waterloo University, Canada, is visiting us for five weeks under the "Global Innovation Rsearch" program. Welcome back!
> 2017-9-2 Conference papers
Our paper "Dance with me! Child-robot interaction in the wild" has been accepted for presentation at the International Conference on Social Robotics 2017. Congratulations!
> 2017-9-1 Visiting researcher
A.-K. Boissiere from Ecole Normale Superieure, France is joining the lab for 6 weeks. Welcome!
> 2017-6-14 Visiting student
B. Loreaux from Ecole Normale Superieure, France is joining the lab for 1 month. Welcome!
> 2017-6-8 Visiting student
G. Gourmelen from Montpellier University, France is joining the lab for 2months. Welcome!
> 2017-5-31 Conference papers
T. Izui's paper on Impression’s Predictive Models for Animated Robot has been accepted for publication at the 26th IEEE Int. Symp. on Robot and Human Interactive Communication. Congratulations!
> 2017-5-11 New international project
Our bilateral program DST-JSPS for 2017 and 2018 has been granted. We will work with Prof. Anup Nandy from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India on "Development of a pathological healthcare system for early detection of neurological gait abnormalities"
> 2017-4-1 Lab visitors
Prof. D. Lestel from Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris, France is visiting us for 10months under the JSPS invitation fellowship for research in Japan on "What does it mean to live with robots?". Welcome!
> 2017-3-24 Lab visitors
Prof. D. Kulic from Waterloo University, Canada, is visiting us for one week under the "Diversity" program. Welcome back!
> 2017-2-20 Lab visitors
Welcome to Y. Yu and L. Coronado from ARIA and EMARO master, Nantes, France and E. Chabert from Montpellier univ.! They'll be staying with us 6 months with a JASSO scholarship.
> 2017-2-1 Lab visitor
Welcome to Dr. V. Hernandez from Toulon Univ., France who is visiting us for 7months.
> Journal of biomechaniｃｓ
● S. Futamure, V. Bonnet, R. Dumas, G. Venture, A sensitivity analysis method for the body segment inertial parameters based on ground reaction and joint moment regressor matrices, Vol. 64, No. 7, pp. 85-92, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbiomech.2017.09.005
V. Bonnet, R. Dumas, A. Cappozzo, V. Joukov, G. Daune, D. Kulić, P. Fraisse, S. Andary, G. Venture, A constrained extended Kalman filter for the optimal estimate of kinematics and kinetics of a sagittal symmetric exercise, Vol. 62C, pp. 140-147, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbiomech.2016.12.027
● V. Bonnet, V. Richard, V. Camomilla, G. Venture, A. Cappozzo, R. Dumas, Joint kinematics estimation using a multi-body kinematics optimisation and an extended Kalman filter, and embedding a soft tissue artefact model, Vol. 62C, pp. 148-155, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbiomech.2017.04.033
> RoMAN 2017
T. Izui and G. Venture, Impression’s Predictive Models for Animated Robot, pp. 621-626, 2017.
> J. of Biomechanics
V. Hernandez, G. Venture, N. Rezzoug, P. Gorce,
> Int. J. of Social Robotics
J.-A. Claret, G. Venture, L. Basanez,
> IEEE Trans. on Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering
V. Bonnet, C. Azevedo Coste, T. Robert, P. Fraisse, G. Venture, Optimal External Wrench Distribution During a Multi-Contact Sit-to-Stand Task, DOI 10.1109/TNSRE.2017.2676465 ieeexplore
> Humanoids 2016
● S. Morishima, K. Ayusawa, E. Yoshida and G. Venture, Whole-body motion retargeting using constrained smoothing and functional principle component analysis, pp. 294-299.
● S. Futamure, V. Bonnet, R. Dumas, D. Kulic, G. Venture, Dynamically consistent inverse kinematics framework using optimizations for human motion analysis, pp. 436-441.
● J. F.-S. Lin, V. Bonnet, A. M. Panchea, N. Ramdani, G. Venture, and D. Kulic, Human Motion Segmentation using Cost Weights Recovered from Inverse Optimal Control, pp. 1107-1113.
> HIPOCT 2016
J. F.-S. Lin, V. Bonnet, V. Joukov, G. Venture, D. Kulic, Comparison of Kinematic and Dynamic Sensor Modalities and Derived Features for Human Motion Segmentation, pp. 109-112.
IEEE Transactions in Robotics
● D. Kulic, G. Venture, K. Yamane, E. Demircan, I. Mizuuchi, K. Mombaur, Introduction to the Special Issue on Movement Science for Humans and Humanoids, Vol. 32, No. 4, pp. 773-775.
● D. Kulic, G. Venture, K. Yamane, E. Demircan, I. Mizuuchi, K. Mombaur, Anthropomorphic movement analysis and synthesis: A survey of methods and applications, Vol. 32, No. 4, pp. 776-795. IEEEXplore
● V. Bonnet, P. Fraisse, A. Crosnier, M. Gautier, G. Venture, Optimal Exciting Dance for Identifying Inertial Parameters of an Anthropomorphic Structure, Vol. 32, No. 4, pp. 823-836.IEEEXplore