Short-Term Exchange Program in Science and Engineering@TUAT Program
Short-Term Exchange Program in Science and Engineering (STEP@TUAT) Course has 3 categories ( U, G1, and SPRING ).
U and G1 is for undergraduate and graduate students who want to take classes. SPRING Course is for graduate students who want to do research at TUAT.
- To provide international students with opportunities for education and research regarding the latest industry and technology in Japan.
- To contribute to the development of science and technology through cooperative research and work with international students.
- To promote the globalization of TUAT by fostering the relationship between TUAT students and international students.
- To give a better understanding of Japan to international students, and turn out competent individuals familiar with Japan so that they can work in international fields.
- Program starts in October.
- Courses are offered in English.
- Credits are awarded in the courses.
- Number of students enrolled is about 20.